[AG-TECH] AccessGrid 3: What information is available

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 24 13:10:57 CDT 2005

At least on linux (with a 2.6 kernel), I believe realtime support is
now available without requiring extra priviledges by using the Realtime
Linux Security Module.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/realtime-lsm/
I'm not aware of how exactly how secure it is, but at least you shouldn't
have to do suid root.

Eric