[AG-TECH] How to setup unicast bridge on Windows?

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Fri May 20 03:39:14 CDT 2005

Hi,

For anyone interested in doing this, Quickbridge actually
compiles as it is under cygwin in windows, however it does
not actually start.  This is something to do with binding
to the multicast address as far as I can tell.  Of course
this could be a lack of support for multicast in cygwin...

Andrew :)

> Unfortunately, there are some small bits of work in
getting QuickBridge to compile under
> Windows that prevent unicast bridging from running
there.  This is a small task that would
> yield a pretty good effect:  if someone in the community
can spend the time (probably an
> hour or two) getting QuickBridge to build under Windows,
it'd be great.

> Tom
>

> On 05/19/05 21:01, Wan Sin NG wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is it possible to setup a unicast bridge on windows?
> >
> > I only managed to find a doc on Linux.  Please let me
know where to find