[AG-TECH] Personal Access Grid Audio

Doug Bowman dbowman at mvoice.com
Fri May 13 15:49:09 CDT 2005

Hi Jason,

We use the Polycom SoundPoint PC mic/speaker combo, however it is no
longer manufactured. My company has a number of these units in stock
that we use for building our own nodes. Please contact me directly if
you are interested in acquiring one.

We also carry refurbished Gentner AP 400 and AP 800 echo cancellers at
less than 1/2 retail cost with multi-year replacement warranties.

Sincerely yours,
Doug Bowman
Director
Mediavoice Communications Inc.