[AG-TECH] machine freezes on rat start up OSC

Donald Roeber droeber at isc.upenn.edu
Tue May 10 10:43:13 CDT 2005

  Crazy.  Since upgrading to 10.4, VIC now works for me, which it
never did under 10.3.x.

When you upgraded to Tiger, how did you do it?  I did an Archive and
Install, and chose X11 as an additional component to install (it
wasn't listed to be installed by default).  I'm using a PowerMac G5
dual 2.5GHz and a PowerBook G4 1GHz 12".

--
Donald Roeber
ISC Networking