[AG-TECH] Personal Access Grid Audio

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Tue May 10 08:50:39 CDT 2005

	I don't know if it's the lot you were thinking of, but we use
GlobalMedia's 'Roadwarrior' kit for personal nodes and it's pretty
effective.

http://www.globalmedia.com/index.php?dest=kitdetails&area=store&type=GMK2024&cat=kits&gmenu=3&smenu=

	The 'planar' speakers they sell are a bit better than the small ones in
the kit, but you can buy the camera and echo-cancelling microphone
separately so you don't have to waste money on the small speakers.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics