[AG-TECH] AGSchedule update

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed May 4 11:05:19 CDT 2005

Hello Everyone!

I just finished up a new feature for AGSchedule.  Now when viewing the
daily listing of meetings, you'll see a select box that will allow you to
view your meetings by time or by room.  You'll need to be logged in and
viewing in local mode to see this option.  Please take a look at your
meetings and let me know if you see anything strange.

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec