[AG-TECH] Matrox QID card

kevinr at uark.edu kevinr at uark.edu
Thu Mar 31 23:55:49 CST 2005

we were using a 4head pci matrox; however, it just don't have enough memory for full support for agn.  I decided to go with two, two headed, 32M pci cards w/ one 32M agp card...

Kevin Robinson, system&web services admin
Computing Services % University of Arkansas
(479)575-2905-office, (479)575-4753-fax
01101011 01100101 01110110 01111001  01100100