[AG-TECH] SC Global panel

Gavin W. Burris aka 86 ga5in at psu.edu
Tue Mar 29 10:05:18 CST 2005

So I'm pinging the list to see if there is any interest in presenting
a panel on Access Grid with tiled displays / power walls / display
walls.

I am very interested in sharing my experience with Access Grid at SC
Global this year, but am afraid that a "What is Access Grid" or "How
to Deploy Access Grid" presentation has been done and covered.

A panel on large format displays with Access Grid Toolkit may be novel
enough, while still promoting and keeping Access Grid in peoples minds.

Anybody interested in submitting a proposal together?

Cheers,
--
Gavin W. Burris aka 86
Senior Systems Programmer