[AG-TECH] Re: AG teleconf on 8/3 (fwd)

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Mar 9 03:25:06 CST 2005

Hmm, not seen that one.

My only advice would be to try running the certificate manager from a
command window (i.e. using python instead of pythonw).  This will then give
you more detailed error messages.

Hopefully someone else on the list knows this problem...

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,