[AG-TECH] Osprey 440 Cards, Matrox QID Video Card, Recommended Soundcard

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Jun 20 08:28:08 CDT 2005

	While I've not used the 4-port Osprey, I have used a Spectra8 which has
4 bt878 chips on it. It works very well, just like 4 independent capture
cards except it's only taking up one slot. I don't know if the Osprey
has the same chips on it, I know the Osprey 100 we have uses the 878 so
I could *assume* that it does, but I don't know.
	We have a Matrox QID AGP, but we run ours in 'stretched' 2x2 mode and
have had no problems at all.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111