[AG-TECH] starting RAT and VIC manually

Andrew Patrick Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Jun 17 07:49:11 CDT 2005

You will now find the rat and vic binaries in the Application Data area for the
user account that is using the AG.

A typical path is

C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application
Data\AccessGrid\local_services\VideoService

where USERNAME is the login of the user using AG

and

VideoService is one of the AG node services. Another folder of interest would be
AudioService, where you would find the rat binary.

--
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell/SMS: (613) 277-9211