[AG-TECH] camera suggestions for Macs

Marius Schamschula marius at physics.aamu.edu
Wed Jun 15 10:17:23 CDT 2005

Julie,

Apple's iSight works great. Other Firewire cameras will also work out
of the box.

On Jun 15, 2005, at 9:53 AM, Julia Mullen wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> For all those who are wondering - I am no longer at WPI.  I am now
> working
> for Solidus-TS at Lincoln Laboratory.  One of my first tasks is to
> bring a
> group at Lincoln and elsewhere to the AG.  So, in helping this group
> set
> up for AG meetings and I have been asked to give a list of hardware
> specs for
> Mac personal nodes.    I have not worked with Mac's yet but vaguely
> recall issues with the cameras - can someone suggest a good camera
> for the MAC personal node.
>
> Thanks,
>
>   Julie

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula,  Alabama A & M University, Department of Physics

     The Center for Hydrology Soil Climatology and Remote Sensing
    http://optics.physics.aamu.edu/ - http://www.physics.aamu.edu/
           http://wx.aamu.edu/ - http://www.aamu.edu/hscars/