[AG-TECH] Recording Access Grid Sessions

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Thu Jun 9 04:46:50 CDT 2005

Dear Ashley,

I found this post to the mailing list. I was wondering if u devised any way
or idea to do that. So far the only way we found to do that was doing a
screen capture with windows media encoder on a PC running the VIC and RAT
(so u can capture a PPT with several small VIC video windows over it).

Any other ideas?