[AG-TECH] Venue and Bridge Server specs

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Thu Jun 9 04:28:23 CDT 2005

Hello Natalia!

We have our VenueServer and BridgeServer both running on a Dual Pentium-800Mhz with 512MB RAM and works quite good.
Haven't exeperienced any performance problems so far and it is up for almost one year.

Best regards
Michael

Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier
HLRS - Visualization / Video Conferencing
University of Stuttgart
Germany
Website: http://www.hlrs.de/organization/vis/people/braitmaier/