[AG-TECH] Virtual AG Tour

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Jun 8 18:02:52 CDT 2005

G'day Derek

I am glad that you were able to obtain some useful information from the
CQU Access Grid website.

I am hoping to shortly add some more details on our other AG's so people
can see the equipment we used for both the room based nodes and
pig'lets.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Jason.