[AG-TECH] AG session for network staff ?

Michael Elmore MWElmore at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 8 14:32:00 CDT 2005

Tom Uram and Monica,
This will be scheduled for July 12 at 10 Pacific time.  I am not sure
who all to include in the agschedule.
Can you do this for me and I will check when I come back.  For sure
Brookhaven and LBNL.  Mike O'Conner will be speaking from Brookhaven and
Greg Bell will be helping with questions from LBNL.
Thank you,
Mike