[AG-TECH] ScreenStreamer error

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 8 06:28:03 CDT 2005

Hi,

This will depend on a few factors:
1) Ensure both computers have multicast connectivity (or use a bridge).
2) Ensure that you are using the same venue for both.
3) If the sending computer is slow i.e. the sending frame-rate is below 1
fps, you might need to wait a bit at the receiver for enough data to get
through for a single frame (this is a JPEG video requirement).

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,