[Fwd: Re: [AG-TECH] Announcement: Shared Desktop v0.1b]

Todd Zimmerman toddz at sfu.ca
Tue Jun 7 10:51:16 CDT 2005

Derek Piper wrote:

>     Yea, I'd have to agree with that, it looks really good.

Thanks!

> I looked at
> the known bugs and saw the one about changing venue would not cause the
> vnc to disconnect. That would be a nice one to fix, when the shared app
> closes, it closes all of its spawned vncclients.

Agreed - I could be wrong, but this seems to be a bug with shared
applications in general (I think the Shared Presentation behaves the same
way) but I will email ag-dev and confirm that.  There must be some way for
me to follow the event channel for when the person leaves the venue - I'll
follow up.

>     I wonder if some selection could be made for quality, for example.
Ya - I'd like to expose depth and geometry to the users... and especially
'allow control'.  All depends on when I find the time ;-)

Thanks for the feedback all,

Todd
--
Collaboration & Visualization Technician
WestGrid - www.westgrid.ca
Todd Zimmerman - toddz at sfu.ca