[AG-TECH] Weekly AG 2.x Testing Sessions

Susanne Lefvert lefvert at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 6 15:35:09 CDT 2005

Hello Allan,

We are still running weekly test sessions on Thursdays.  Anybody wanting
to test, ask questions, or get help with AG2 is encouraged to join. We
meet in the Argonne National Laboratory venue on the Institutional Venue
Server.  To get there, connect to the lobby with your VenueClient
(https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default), choose the Government
Institutions Lobby exit door, and then the Argonne National Laboratory
door. If anyone has difficulty getting there, send e-mail to
ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov or ag-mcs at mcs.anl.gov, and we'll help you join. We
also hang out in the Meadow jabber chat room during the test session.

For more information, see AGSchedule
http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu/meetingdetails.asp?MID=7182.

Susanne