[AG-TECH] AG session for network staff ?

Michael Elmore MWElmore at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 2 13:13:30 CDT 2005

Tom,
Monica Rabarison expressed an interest in having a meeting to discuss
mutlicast issues and troubleshooting for the access grid.  (see below
some of the email we have been sending.)  I have found two people who
are willing to participate in this.  Mike O'Conner from ESNet and Greg
Bell from LBLNet.  Mike is willing to give the presentation and Greg is
willing to help answer questions.  The first question is can this be
done at the 8 am townhall on July 7 (Mike can only do the 8 am
presentation)  The second question is what kind of discussion do you
think would be good to present.
Thank you,
Mike