[AG-TECH] Distributed workshop on cyberinfrastructure collaboration

Jennifer Teig von Hoffman jtvh at bu.edu
Fri Jul 29 15:05:03 CDT 2005

Greetings,

Stephenie McLean (of Texas Advanced Computing Center) and I are co-leading a workshop on Cyberinfrastructure collaboration, at University of Hawaii at Manoa and Clark Atlanta University. We will use the Access Grid as infrastructure for the event, leading it collaboratively from both locations. We will also use the Access Grid for guest speakers (including Deb Agarwal of LBNL), but will not include remote audiences at sites other than U/Hawaii and Clark Atlanta.

If you have colleagues in the Honolulu or Atlanta areas and would like them to have some introduction to the Access Grid, please feel free to send them this link. There is no charge for the workshop.

The workshop flyer is at: http://scv.bu.edu/accessgrid/hawaii-atlanta-flyer.pdf .

Cheers,
Jennifer