[AG-TECH] Osprey Video Capture Cards, Firewire Cameras

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 29 11:58:58 CDT 2005

one more thing.  'all you Osprey100 and 210 users out there.  do the
current Ospreys come with decent proprietary viewing, capturing, etc.
software?
if so, has anyone experimented with whether this software still runs
with VFW drivers swapped inplace of the currently shipped WDM drivers?

TIA.

--fred