[AG-TECH] webcasting an AG session

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 28 08:01:19 CDT 2005

	That looks good (only in IE though). To point out the time difference
for those of us in the US, that would mean that Richards meeting is
taking place at between 11pm Friday (west coast) to 2am Saturday (east
coast).
	www.worldtimeserver.com is a very useful site for planning
international meetings :D
	I hope it goes well, Richard, and that you enjoy your beer :)

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics