[AG-TECH] Multicast question

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Tue Jul 19 02:12:22 CDT 2005

Yeah, but I think he wanna know about a proper multicast source. It is clear
the receivers have to join the group and that traffic is to be sent, but it
seems to me that it does not influence the tree built to deliver traffic
from a source to several receivers (that is probably what they network guys
wanna know).

But it's just a thought, i know very little about multicast.