AW: [AG-TECH] Sound-deadening computer rack

Lorenz, Sabine Sabine.Lorenz at iwr.fzk.de
Mon Jul 18 04:50:22 CDT 2005

Thank you for your responses. We use a XAP400 as well. I cannot say that it is very loud (the projectors make at least the same noise) but it is a permanent noise that you here in our room which is not very big. And if someone is sitting 2 metres away from the gentner it is bothering him I think.

Sabine