[AG-TECH] more on multi-input capture.

Fred Dech fdech at uchicago.edu
Wed Jul 13 13:40:56 CDT 2005

Derek.

how are you able to see all 4 sources if only one shows up as an option
when you are adding a VideoService in the AG NodeManagement tool?

you set up 4 VideoProducerServices with the single source
that is available to you and then you are able to see all four sources
from the Video Sources Settings submenu of each Vic menu??

--fred