[AG-TECH] another quad capture question

Osland, CD (Chris) C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk
Mon Jan 31 03:21:56 CST 2005

Fred,

try contacting Nich Hill (see cc:) who has the relevant registry
patches for Windows XP SP2 + AG 2.3, if you can use Windows.  He
doesn't have any info for Linux (any variety): although he's also
a Linux person, we're not using it for AG any longer.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Osland                                               Office tel: +44 (0) 1235 446565
Digital Media and Access Grid                          Medialab tel: +44 (0) 1235 446459
BIT Department                                     Access Grid room tel: +44 (0) 1235 445666
e-mail:   C.D.Osland at rl.ac.uk                                       Fax: +44 (0) 1235 445597
CCLRC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Bldg. R18)
Chilton, DIDCOT, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK
[The contents of this email are confidential and are for the use of the intended recipient only.
If you are not the intended recipient do not take any action on it or show it to anyone else,
but return this email to the sender and delete your copy of it.]