[AG-TECH] AGSchedule Upgrade

Michael Miller myk at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 26 16:33:24 CST 2005

AGSchedule is now available.  Local DNS has updated.  External DNS should
update shortly.  Please let me know if you have trouble connecting.

This also gave us an opportunity to clean out files that have been left on
AGSchedule.  If you have any trouble downloading files, please send the URL
for that meeting and I will make the files available.

Please let me know if you have further questions and thank you for your
patience.

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec