[AG-TECH] AG 2.3 on MacOS X

Donald Roeber droeber at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Jan 13 12:35:33 CST 2005

I'm trying to get AccessGrid 2.3 running on MacOS X.  I'd like this
system to be a VenueServer when all is said and done, but right now I'm
just trying to get it working at a VenueClient.  I'm running into a
problem with the Certificate Request Wizard.  I fill out all of the
information that is necessary to request an identity certificate, but
at the end I get a popup stating that an error has occurred, and my
certificate request cannot be completed.  Any idea why this would
happen?  I'm using the versions of wxPython and AccessGrid right from
the download side.  The OS is MacOS X 10.3.7, with the October '04
developer's toolkit installed.

--
Donald Roeber
ISC Networking