[AG-TECH] node manager can't connect to service managers

Aaron Lafferty lafferty at oar.net
Wed Jan 12 14:41:43 CST 2005

I've also had this problem in the 2.1 software multi-machine.  What it
ended up being for me was that while I had imported identity certs the
linux installs did not install the default certificates (globus and ag)
and the windows display box could not connect with them.  I exported the
default ones and imported them into each of the linux applications and I
was then able to connect

aa