[AG-TECH] Bridge server with 2 interface cards

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jan 12 06:04:59 CST 2005

Hi,

So far as I know, it is up to the user to choose which bridge server they
use, and the default (i.e first in the list) bridge server displayed does
not vary amongst clients.  I am unsure if there are plans to make this
change - I suppose randomizing the ordering in the list would do this.

Andrew :-)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,