[AG-TECH] Current soundcards in use with Alsa and rat?

Gavin W. Burris aka 86 ga5in at psu.edu
Thu Jan 6 08:57:14 CST 2005

Creative Soundblaster 512 PCI works like a champ.

lspci reports:
0000:04:0d.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs SB Live! EMU10k1 (rev 07)

Debian/GNU Linux with ALSA 1.0.6a.  The only gripe I have is that the
record level slider in RAT does not adjust the record level, but
adjusts the record audio local playback volume.

--
Gavin W. Burris aka 86
Senior Systems Programmer