[AG-TECH] Vic.exe error

Nora Barry norabarry at druidmedia.com
Wed Feb 23 06:44:27 CST 2005

Thanks.

I did connect finally with 2 other endpoints in Seattle and Washington by
going unicast, though my video was choppy.  I will switch out the camera and
see if it makes a difference.

However, after about 10 minutes, I received another "vic.exe" error and it
shut down. I re-started and ran for a short period of time, then it froze
and I received a "python.exe" error.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Nora