[AG-TECH] problems with my connection to china

Kathy E Gill kegill at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 22 19:56:08 CST 2005

I'm testing my connection with China (Tao He). They can see and hear me; I can't see or hear them.

:-/

we were testing here:
https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/000000ff70c7d74e008c00dd00220007584

we are currently (5.55) testing at druid media

I've walked Tao through all the troubleshooting steps than Tom et al put me through ... we've checked RAT configuration, enabled videoproducer service, run I2 Detective (all three lights are green) ... could the problem be chinese manufacturers of the video and audio input devices?

Kathy