[AG-TECH] Fw: Configuración Clearone - Santiago

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Thu Feb 17 12:23:57 CST 2005

Hi Leslie,

How do u manage to compensate quiet and loud talkers in a room?. Maybe with
the compressor feature?.
I send u a copy of our XAP settings (the report).
It seems that sound in our rooms is more stable with AGC enabled, some of
our rooms are very noisy, we need about 10 dB of noise cancelation in order
to get a clean audio signal. There probably is a problem when AGC works with
a signal that suffered an big noise cancellation and echo cancellation
process (noise cancellation is performed before automatic gain control...
there might be a problem with this?).