[AG-TECH] Certificate Manager does not open on WinXP

Lorenz, Sabine Sabine.Lorenz at iwr.fzk.de
Thu Feb 17 04:51:17 CST 2005

I have installed AG 2.3 on a Fujitsu Siemens Computer running Windows XP
SP2.

I installed

Active State Python 2.3
wxPython 2.5
Access Grid Toolkit 2.3

In this order.

The installation worked fine and I restarted the system after the
installation.
My problem is that I can't open then certificate manager. Normally it
should open when I start the venue client for the first time but it
doesn`t. The venue client starts normally. When I start the venue client
in Debug Mode and then try to open the certificate manager I get the
attached log.

I have also installed AG 2.3 on a Fujitsu Siemens Laptop running Windows
XP and I have the same problem there.

Does anybody know what I did wrong?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Sabine Lorenz

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\CertificateMana
erWXGUI.py", line 196, in <lambda>
    lambda event, win=win, self=self: self.OnShowNew(event, win))
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\CertificateMana
erWXGUI.py", line 263, in OnShowNew
    self.certificateManager)
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\CertificateMana
erDialog.py", line 34, in __init__
    self.statusBrowser = CertificateStatusBrowser(self.notebook, -1,
self.certMg
r)
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\CertificateStat
sBrowser.py", line 367, in __init__
    CertificateBrowserBase.__init__(self, parent, id, certMgr)
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\CertificateBrow
erBase.py", line 23, in __init__
    self.__build()
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\CertificateBrow
erBase.py", line 146, in __build
    self._buildExtra(self, self.topsizer)
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\CertificateStat
sBrowser.py", line 410, in _buildExtra
    self.httpProxyPanel = HTTPProxyConfigPanel(panel)
  File
"C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid\Security\wxgui\HTTPProxyConfig
anel.py", line 53, in __init__
    defaultProxyHost, defaultProxyPort = defaultProxy
ValueError: unpack list of wrong size