[AG-TECH] survey on using multicast for the Access Grid (one question)

Andrew Patrick Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Feb 10 16:00:14 CST 2005

I am curious to know how many people are able to use multicast for joining
Access Grid sessions.

So I created a simple 1-question survey that asks how often you are able to
connect to AG sessions using multicast. I think the information will be useful
for understanding the success or limitations of multicast and the role of bridge
services.

So, everyone please go to the following URL and complete the brief survey. I
will report the results in about a week.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB224558BPUTT

--
Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
E-mail: Andrew.Patrick at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - NRC:  http://iit-iti.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
WWW - Personal: http://www.andrewpatrick.ca
Phone: (613) 991-3374   Fax: (613) 952-7151  Cell/SMS: (613) 277-9211