[AG-TECH] Re: Access Grid Invitation

Mary Fritsch fritsch at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 8 13:31:10 CST 2005

All you need is a web browser to connect to an IGPix presentation.  If you
were to master the talk, however, then the IGPix software would need to be
downloaded.  It runs separate and apart from AG software so is compatible
in that way...

At 10:38 AM 2/8/2005 -0800, Mike Elmore wrote:
>Hello Oliver,
>We don't use insors anymore and I am not sure about IGPix and what it is
>compatible with.  Does anyone on ag-tech know about the compatibility
>issues with
>insors and ag 2.x?
>Thank you,
>Mike
>
>Oliver Jevons wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > what system is going to be used to run powerpoint presentations? We use
> > an inSORS node at IC, so IGPix would be our choice. Is this compatible
> > with the AG2.x presenter?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Oliver
> >
> > Mike Elmore wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > > I have reserved the Monte Carlo room for the 9th at 7am Pacific
> Time.  I have
> > > also sent a request to reserve the Full Sail Room for the 9th and the
> 18th.
> > > The Full Sail room is also a unicast capable room and will be used as a
> > > backup in case connectivity is lost to the Monte Carlo room.  We can also
> > > test the share presentation capability on the 9th.  I can put a power
> point
> > > presentation on the schedule or if you can upload one to the
> schedule.  Hope
> > > to see everyone on the 9th.
> > > Thank you,
> > > Mike

> > --
> > Oliver Jevons
> > Operations Manager
> > London e-Science Centre | http://www.lesc.ic.ac.uk/
> > 020 7594 8409 | http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~omj

mary fritsch . futures lab . mcs . argonne national lab . 630 252 5297