[AG-TECH] AGSchedule Maintenance

Michael Miller myk at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 8 08:50:14 CST 2005

AGSchedule will be unavailable for a short time between 4-5pm CST
today.  We will address the slow response problems as well as some database
configuration problems.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your patience.

Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Visualization Technology Support
Computing and Data Management
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with
clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything
desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even
more." -Paul Debevec