[AG-TECH] Argonne Unicast Bridge and NCSA Scheduler

Mike Elmore mwelmore at lbl.gov
Fri Feb 4 11:02:12 CST 2005

Hello,
I too would like to schedule an ANL room for a meeting (as a backup)  I made a
reservation on the ANL web page, however I don't see a schedule of reserved
rooms.  The participants in Europe said they lost connection to the NCSA
bridge, but still could see ANL rooms.  I have a NCSA room scheduled would be
nice to be able to schedule ANL rooms on this schedule too.  (if possible)
Thank you,
Mike