[AG-TECH] New StaticBridge Service Announcement

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 10:15:04 CST 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback.  This was due to an error that only became apparent
when the load was high on the bridge.  It was doing a pointless loop that
got bigger as more people joined, and so resulted in the socket timeing out
before the results were returned.

This has now been fixed, so thanks to everyone that was trying this for a
quick bug fix!

Let me know of any other problems...

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,