[AG-TECH] need faster shared applications urgently

Many Ayromlou mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Tue Feb 1 17:21:52 CST 2005

Hi Natalia,

You might want to look at this plugin.....It's free as far as I
know......

http://www.jybe.com/

It works on IE and Firefox works on Linux and MacOS also (in addition
to winblowze :-)).

For power point export them as HTML and use IE (or firefox) in full
screen mode (just a suggestion)......

Hope this helps :-)

TTYL
Many
On 1-Feb-05, at 3:04 PM, Natalia Costas Lago wrote:

> hi everybody,
>

> we are about to hold our first big event, the inauguration of 6 new
> nodes in Spain and North of Portugal, altogether with some new
> communication lines. There will be the press, some politicians... and
> we dont have plenty of time to change from one powerpoint to another.
> We also need to share a browser. AG tools are not fast enough for our
> needs. We tried vnc, but we are not sure it can support about 10
> clients connected to it (and it is not as fast as we desired). We
> really need a hand on this, can someone tell us about any application
> we could use?.  I thought about AGPIX (or however it is called, the
> one on the SC Global) to share the PPTs, is it free? is not?
>
> Thanx in advance,
>
> Kind regards,
> Natalia.

The future masters of technology will have to be lighthearted and
intelligent. The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb.

								- Marshall McLuhan, 1969

"Perfection (in design) is achieved not when there is nothing more to
add,
but rather when there is nothing more to take away."
							- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry