[AG-TECH] need faster shared applications urgently

Natalia Costas Lago natalia at cesga.es
Tue Feb 1 14:04:26 CST 2005

hi everybody,

we are about to hold our first big event, the inauguration of 6 new nodes in Spain and North of Portugal, altogether with some new communication lines. There will be the press, some politicians... and we dont have plenty of time to change from one powerpoint to another. We also need to share a browser. AG tools are not fast enough for our needs. We tried vnc, but we are not sure it can support about 10 clients connected to it (and it is not as fast as we desired). We really need a hand on this, can someone tell us about any application we could use?.  I thought about AGPIX (or however it is called, the one on the SC Global) to share the PPTs, is it free? is not?

Thanx in advance,

Kind regards,
Natalia.