[AG-TECH] REMINDER: Weekly open test meeting

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Dec 24 06:57:50 CST 2005

John Langkals of Ohio Center for Technology and Science volunteered to
be available for the regular test meeeting next week (Thursday, Dec 29,
10am Central), since Argonne will be closed.  So if you need to test your
node, don't hesitate to join the test meeting as you normally would.

John:  Thanks for stepping up for the community!

Tom