[AG-TECH] NCSA bridge testing

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Dec 21 15:03:32 CST 2005

Many thanks to everyone who assisted with testing the NCSA bridge.  We
have narrowed the problem down to our router and are consulting with
Juniper on a fix.  We will send out email to let everyone know when a
fix is in place.

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec