[AG-TECH] PIM through PIX

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Dec 15 20:19:10 CST 2005

G'day Claus

We use a "GRE" tunnel to tunnel all our multicast traffic through our
Cisco Firewall.

I am sorry that I cannot provide you with any more details for the
moment (busy preparing for the Xmas closure), but if you are still
having difficulties in the New Year, I would be happy to provide you
with more information then.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Cheers,
Jason.