[AG-TECH] Audio Configuration Problem

Larry Amiot amiot at northwestern.edu
Tue Aug 30 21:49:02 CDT 2005

We have "control" and "audio" running on one Windows machine and "capture"
and "display" running on another. When we connect to our home venue, we
notice that we do not have audio (the video works fine). We go into the
Windows "control panel/Sounds and Audio Devices" and change the audio input
from "mic in" to line in" and the audio starts to work. If , however, we
again click on "Go to home venue" again, we loose the audio. Somehow the AG
software is causing the setting to go back to "mic in".

We were told to set it up with the "line in" selected and then go to the
rat windows and click on quit. This supposedly would cause the audio
settings to be stored in the AG audio config files. However, this did not
work. Any suggestions?.....Larry

                             Larry Amiot
Northwestern University         Argonne National Laboratory
NU Library 2 EAST                       Building 208
1970 Campus Drive                       9700 South Cass Ave.
Evanston, Illinois 60208-2323           Argonne, Illinois 60439
Video: 0011169 176885           Video: 0011169 125432
Phone: 847 467 6885                     Phone: 630 252 5432
FAX 847 491 4132
Email: amiot at northwestern.edu   Email: amiot at anl.gov