AW: [AG-TECH] Re: [AG-USERS] AG Toolkit 2.4 Available

Many Ayromlou mayromlo at ryerson.ca
Tue Aug 30 09:46:07 CDT 2005

Hi Sabine,

Nope, You don't need to uninstall anything if there was a AGTK 2.3
installed on the machine. I just installed it on my notebook
(runnning xp and AGTK2.3) and it works like a charm. You only need to
install AGTK2.4 package since you already have the proper python and
wxpython versions installed from the AGTK2.3 install. AGTK2.4 happily
goes under "Program Files" in agtk2.4 directory and leaves agtk2.3
subdirectory (from previous install) alone.

TTYL
Many