[AG-TECH] GLOBUS_HOSTNAME problems

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Aug 24 11:13:39 CDT 2005

Darin:

I'd be very interested to see logfiles from your machines to understand
what went wrong.

There is no relationship whatsoever between the certificate and the
hostname, so switching from an anonymous certificate to an identity
certificate can not have been the solution to the problem.

If you can send the VenueClient.log from the display machine, and the
ServiceManager.log from any remote machine(s) involved, we should be
able to identify the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help, Darin.

Tom