[AG-TECH] Add Shared Whiteboard

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 22 17:10:04 CDT 2005

On 23/08/2005, at 1:47 AM, Channa Tang wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>
> This is my first time that I've posted to this mailing list.
> I am thinking about adding a new shared application, shared
> whiteboard,  to AG. Has anyone done it before? Where can I find some
> information about it?

At:
	http://agcentral.org/downloads/MLBService/releases/2.4

there's information/download about Media Lecture Board (MLB) wrapped as
an AG node service i.e. like rat & vic.

Please note the installation gotcha & workaround (at the bottom of the
linked "installation instructions" page) due to a bug in the current AG
toolkit (which is fixed in the forthcoming AG2.4 release).

The same MLB is also available as a Shared Application (rather than
node service) at:
	http://www.ap-accessgrid.org/mlb/

chris

Christoph Willing                        Ph: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland